Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Much-Needed Makeover for Communities and Forums!

With the surge in social networking web sites, it is almost like a norm to be connected to each other through these sites. Logging in to a site and being updated with everything connected to your friends’ lives is like an addiction! Timely updates help us to keep a track on what’s happening in town or the hippest party for the weekend. There are many like me, who use web sites like these to find and interact with likeminded people on the web.


I am a member of various web design communities which I often visit to be updated about the latest trends in this field. Last week, I was reading an article on web design tools and I had few questions about the points mentioned in that article. I was very anxious and I felt it would have been good if I could have a community on this very page itself so that I could ask my questions and get instant feedback! I knew that there were many people at that very moment who were reading the same article. It would have been great if I could interact with them directly rather than going to other web sites and forums and posting my queries there. This usually translates into an endless wait that lasts for days or maybe even months, to get my queries resolved.


This is a common problem with most of the communities and forums. Most of the communities are not in context with what we are reading. Hence, I still feel disconnected with the people who are interested in reading the same article which I am reading at that moment. Many communities serve as a good meeting point to share information rather than discuss and interact on the topics. This creates the need to have an easy solution where people of similar interests can discuss and share things easily with one another on the go.


Thankfully, there is a tool named TeemingPod! It allows users to interact and share information online through various activities. Keeping the needs of the users in mind, TeemingPod is engineered to make social interaction much easier! Once you float TeemingPod on your page, you can begin a discussion, generate a poll, gather diverse views, post important links on various subjects and much more! Use it on your own web site and see an increase in the engagement factor amongst users. Allow users to interact on the topic on that page itself to get faster and better results.

The complete answer to online social interaction…TeemingPod. Bring about a new wave of innovation online!

No comments: